MPD PPP

Joe Holden joe at joeholden.co.uk
Sun Oct 23 16:17:56 PDT 2005

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues with MPD (3.18).

I seem to be having several issues, one of which is MPPC compression
(I'm aware it requires libs although am unsure as to where to start
looking), Dynamic IP Pools, and Radius.

The main problem at the moment is the dynamic address pools, I am
wanting every client to get an ip from a pool, with the same endpoint on
host, without using a specified ip per interface, is this possible using
RADIUS, I intend to use it for logins etc too, just unsure howto
implement dynamic pools and endpoints (if i don't specify an endpoint in
conf), host gets 192.168.72.253, and client will only connect if an ip
is specified.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Holden