firefox: Xft + FreeType2, is it possible?

Andrey Chernov ache at FreeBSD.ORG
Mon Oct 17 11:18:06 PDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 01:07:56PM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> fonts.dir if you mean.. It's how all tools (ttmkfdir and mkfontscale)

Yes.

> If there is anything missing, let me know and I can add more stuff in the
> fonts.dir. The maintainer has gave me the auto-approved to commit if
> webfonts is broke or missing stuff by my commit.

I use ttmkfdir -p + encodings.dir + all encodings ttmkfdir understands
without dumping code to generate my one.
See http://koi8.pp.ru/fonts.dir.gz
1) Strip out of there 'tahoma' lines (not part of webfonts) and reduce
count.
2) Add adobe-standard, koi8-e, koi8-u and koi8-uni lines (although
koi8-uni is non-standard and I doubt someoune use it) to not lose anything
compared to webfonts's fonts.dir, increase count. I don't know, why they
are not generated automatically by ttmkfdir.

--
http://ache.pp.ru/