Comments: print/acroread7 in /usr/local/lib/acroread - final install path?

Thu Oct 13 12:56:56 PDT 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:24:21 -0700
Frank Jahnke <jahnke at fmjassoc.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 21:27 +0200, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>

> > > So does this mean it is likely a bug in lpw?
> >
> > Maybe yes (because of the new acroread version), maybe not...
>
> I suppose that is the correct answer.  Still, if I submit a PR it should
> go the a reasonable party.  That could be either Acrobat and lpw, as far
> as I can tell.  What would you suggest?

Submit a bugreport because of the change of the install location of
acroread. Add a note about you problem after changing the path in lpw
yourself.

Report the number of the PR here. If nobody assigned it to the
maintainer of lwp until tomorrow in the evening already, I will assign
the PR to him then.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Actually, Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the Ferengi.