MySQL(linuxthread) problem with Freeradius (fwd)

Christian Meutes christian.meutes at de.clara.net
Thu Oct 13 06:14:01 PDT 2005

Hi Jason,

i tried freeradius from the ports 1.0.4 and i compiled it myself with
newest version 1.0.5. both times it crashs when i had built mysql with
linuxthreads.
would be nice if you could reproduce this, but dont forget: you have to
rebuilt freeradius when you switch from mysql-linuxthreads to
mysql-pthreads, i think this is for importance, but i dont really know.

please confirm as fast as possible to get this bug repaired. i dont exactly
know if this is only a fault of the linuxthreads or maybe from mysql or
freeradius too.

-christian

--On Thursday, October 13, 2005 08:00:44 -0500 JasonN <imjasonn at gmail.com>