FreeBSD Port: portsnap-0.9.5

David Wassman dmwassman at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 16:01:08 PDT 2005

First off, I do enjoy the portsnap utility. It is alot more efficient than
cvsup and more secure. With that said, I am curious if there is a way not to
download or extract certain branches of the port tree. I find it useless to
have arabic, german, or japanese ports as I don't speak these langauages and
normally delete the branches from the port tree. I can use the refuse file to
avoid them in cvsup but I am unaware if there is a way to do this with
portsnap.

David