horde, php4.4/php5 and imap over ssl

Bruno Afonso brunomiguel at dequim.ist.utl.pt
Tue Oct 4 08:19:09 PDT 2005

Hi,

It's now ok. So, apparently the problem is indeed using the openssl port
as opposed to the base system openssl library. This has to be fixed ASAP
or else, some ports like php-imap should be flagged broken because they
are not working as they should. Just like I've lost too many hours,
others will loose too. Hopefully until they search this mailing list ;-)

best
bruno

--
Bruno Afonso, Biological Engineer