Problem while installing emacs 21.4

Guillaume R. raimondeau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:19:33 GMT 2005

Hello
I recently decide to install and compile on my own emacs 21.4.
I've got a compile problem ever treated here:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-September/025701.html
I apply the patch and it compiles fine. I decide to test it thx to
src.emacs -q and here I got a segfault.
Here is the output of gdb:

(gdb) run src/emacs
Starting program: /usr/home/gnux/emacs/emacs-21.4/src/emacs src/emacs
0x28237f57 in XtInitializeWidgetClass () from /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6

The share lib is part of xorg-libraries package.
Does anyone got a clue? If u want some more gdb details tell it to me.
Thx
PS: could u cc me please I'm not (yet!) part of the list.Thx