gnucash/aqbanking updating woes

Anthony M. Agelastos iqgrande at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:31:14 GMT 2005

On Nov 26, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Pav Lucistnik wrote:

> Boris Samorodov píše v so 26. 11. 2005 v 23:06 +0300:
>
>>> ===>  Registering installation for aqbanking-1.0.11
>>> ===>  Returning to build of gnucash-1.8.12
>>> Error: shared library "aqbanking.8" does not exist
>>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> The last commit to Makefile changed the library version of dependency
>> from [1]:
>> -----
>> LIB_DEPENDS+=   aqbanking.5:${PORTSDIR}/finance/aqbanking \
>> -----
>>
>> to:
>>
>> -----
>> LIBDEPENDS+=   aqbanking.8:${PORTSDIR}/finance/aqbanking \
>> -----
>
> Fixed!

Thank you so much for fixing the problem as well as the promptness
with which it was done. This seemed to have fixed this problem.
However, I am noticing a similar problem elsewhere. This time, when I
installed aqbanking, I checked to install ktoblzcheck. Now, I get the
error:

===> Registering installation for ktoblzcheck-1.8
===> Returning to build of aqbanking-1.0.11
Error: shared library "ktoblzcheck.1" does not exist
*** Error code 1

I assume the fix for this to be similar to the last one. Thank you
for your assistance.