Portmanager [ awk: i/o error occurred while closing /dev/stdin ]

Michael C. Shultz ringworm01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:27:07 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 07:41, Ricardo A. Reis wrote:
> Michael,
>
> This messages appears again and caused delay in register packages.
>
> ===>   Registering installation for gnomesession-2.12.0_1
> awk: i/o error occurred while closing /dev/stdin
>  input record number 45, file /usr/local/etc/portmanager/pm-020.conf
>  source line number 1
>

>  Thanks
>
> Ricardo A. Reis
> UNIFESP
> Unix and Network Admin

I'm working on a patch for this, this message is just saying at this point
in time portmanager isn't parsing its config file and at that point in time it
really doesn't need to.  What I'm concerned about is 0.3.8_1 my first attempt
to fix this looks like is going to cause a seg fault so I will try to get
0.3.8_2 out asap.  If I can't fix this then will just have to disable default
timeouts for now :(

-Mike