FreeBSD Port: gphpedit-0.9.50_2

Roman Bogorodskiy novel at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 21 20:15:42 PST 2005

 Osmany wrote:

> i have a big problem with gphpedit....i can use it because the code is
> imposible to read , whe i write something ,letters  disapear ,apear on
> top of other etc etc, gphpedit is a big problem.... i am usin gphpedoit
> 0.9.50_2 whit gnome 2.12 in my FreeBSD 6 STABLE

Sorry for the delay, it took some time for me to update all that gnome
stuff and test gphpedit.

I have the same problem now. I have not discovered the reason of it yet.
I'm working now on updating gphpedit port to 0.9.80 and it probably will
fix the problem.

Thank you very much for your report.

Roman Bogorodskiy