ports/87996: www/epiphany: Flash 7 kills browser

Mark Linimon linimon at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 21 23:50:33 GMT 2005

Synopsis: www/epiphany: Flash 7 kills browser

State-Changed-From-To: closed->open
State-Changed-By: linimon
State-Changed-When: Mon Nov 21 23:49:36 GMT 2005
State-Changed-Why:
Reopening per the following text (from misfiled PR ports/89399):

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:25:50 -0500
From: Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

 I have also found that the patch does not fix the flash 7 problem.
 Firefox crashes if one tries to open a page using flash 7.

 I receive the error

 /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/pluginwrapper/flash7.so: Undefined
 symbol "_dlsym"

 That is with the patch.

 If I reverse the patch I get the same error message.

 Thank you for your time and efforts.

 Most sincerely,

 --

 Scott Robbins