afbackup port

patrick at spacesurfer.com patrick at spacesurfer.com
Thu Nov 17 06:14:58 PST 2005

Hello,

The afbackup port has been stagnating for some time now and have asked to
have patches uploaded a couple of times. I was told this had been done but
it is still not done.
The current listed maintainer has informed me that they are no longer
interested in maintaining the port.
Furthermore, the current port is broken to an extent that it does not work
with our linux afbackup clients. I have a fully functional port to version
3.3.7 ready to upload. I have been using this modified port on FreeBSD 4.10,
4.11, 5.3 and 5.4 without problems for over a year.
How do I proceed to remove the current maintainer and upload changes?

regards,
Patrick

Email: patrick at spacesurfer.com
Tel: +44.7050699851