SpamAssassin 3.1.0 port broken?

Kyle Hittle kyle at slscz.com
Thu Nov 10 14:02:08 PST 2005

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 10:56:47PM -0700, Andrew Thomas wrote:
> Is it only me or is this port broken.  I had 3.0.4 installed on a
> 5.4 Stable machine.  I updated my ports tree a few days ago and now
> when I try to use portupgrade I get the below.  I have the latest
> versions of what it's complaining about (according to what's in the
> INDEX file) so I'm not sure what's wrong.  There's nothing in the
> UPDATING file or any othermention of special procedures.  Am I
> missing something obvious?

Andrew,

You need to

/usr/ports/security/p5-Digest-SHA1

make deinstall
make install

Also i would suggest going to /usr/ports/mail/razor-agents
and make deinstall make reinstall.

If you get stop errors it will tell you want directory it came from
example /usr/ports/security/p5-Digest-SHA1 just cd to whatever directory
it tells you make deinstall make install until all errors from
razor-agents go aways. then the new spamassassin should compile
correctly.

I had the same errors when running port upgrade. seems some depends got
unregistered. the above steps fixed it for me.

--
Kyle Hittle
SL Stewart Computers
kyle at slscz.com