Handling multiple subdirectories of examples in a port

andrew morton drewish at katherinehouse.com
Thu Nov 10 12:10:57 PST 2005

Hi, I'm working on updating the devel/cxxtest port and I've run into a
small problem. The new release has added some sub-directory to the
examples, i.e:
sample/* sample/gui/* sample/gui/mock/* and sample/gui/mock/T/*

The current makefile puts them all into one examples directory. For
the last release it wasn't a problem but now there are multiple
example mixing. I'm hoping you offer some advise on how to replicate
the examples directory structure.

Thanks,
andrew