[FreeBSD Ports Version Check] Newer available versions for ports you maintain

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 1 10:24:21 PST 2005

Boris Samorodov píše v út 01. 11. 2005 v 14:07 +0300:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:54:45 UT Edwin Groothuis wrote:
>
> > As maintainer of one or more FreeBSD ports, I would like to inform
> > you that a new version is available for the following port(s):
>
> > Port                                 Current version New version URLs
> > ------------------------------------ --------------- ----------- ----
> [skip]
> > net/icqlib0                          0.1.3           1.0.0       [26]
> [skip]
> >   If a port incorrectly shows up as "a new version is available",
> >   let me know and I can add it to the list and/or make a filter for
> >   it.
>
> We do have net/icqlib port for 1.x branch. The port net/icqlib0 is
> for 0.x branch. From net/icqlib0/Makefile:
> -----
> COMMENT= Old branch 0.x.x of library required by kicq (used by icqmail)
> -----

Which is not referenced from any other port and will be removed. Soon.

Yay.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

Some programmers are able to write FORTRAN in any language.