ports/security/courier-authlib incorrect runtime dependencies

Rolandas Naujikas Rolandas.Naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Thu May 26 06:38:22 PDT 2005

Oliver Lehmann wrote:
> Rolandas Naujikas wrote:
>

>>Oliver Lehmann wrote:

>>>courier-imap will run when courier-authlib-vchkpw is deinstalled because
>>
>>courier-imap will run, but authdeamon (from courier-authlib-base) will
>>not run.
>

> I removed it, and I was still able to run it - it just won't authenticate
> vpopmail accounts any longer.

Really I configure courier-imap port with make config, and see option
vpopmail/vchkpw, so I supose, if I choose it and compile package with
this option, so I could be run with this authetification (and
courier-imap package will depend on courier-authlib-vchkpw). Now I
should additionally install (manually) courier-authlib-vchkpw package.