More openoffice-2.0-devel build problems (gid_File_Lib_LibXMLSec_xmlseccore)

Mike Hunter mhunter at ack.Berkeley.EDU
Wed May 25 15:17:39 GMT 2005

On May 24, "Jeremy Messenger" wrote:

> On Tue, 24 May 2005 16:29:01 -0500, Mike Hunter <mhunter at ack.Berkeley.EDU>
> wrote:
>
> >Hey everybody,
> >
> >I wrote a few days about about openoffice woes:
> >
> >http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-May/023424.html
> >
> >I got past that stuff by doing some gross stuff, including
> >
> >export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/ports/devel/gnomevfs2/work/gnome-vfs-2.10.1
>
> Why not just install gnomevfs2, then do like this below?
>
> export
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/libdata/pkgconfig

Thanks; I don't know what possessed me to use the ports copy of that
directory:  It turned out that I had not done a make install of gnomevfs2,
only a make for some reason.

Unfortunately, after I redid that and did a `make clean ; make`

par2script -i ../unxfbsd.pro/par,/usr/ports/editors/openoffice-2.0-devel/work/solver/680/unxfbsd.pro/par @@/tmp/mkiKWbm4 -o ../unxfbsd.pro/bin/osl/setup_osl.ins
ERROR: Could not include definition block. Found no definition of gid_File_Lib_LibXMLSec_xmlseccore!
dmake:  Error code 255, while making '../unxfbsd.pro/bin/osl/setup_osl.ins'
'---* tg_merge.mk *---'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike