Port : sympa-4.1.2_2

j_f_b jfb at minet.net
Wed May 25 04:18:51 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am using sympa to managed mailing lists.

Users of the web interface World Wide Sympa have problems to delete old
archives. The http server returns an internal server error (500) and I
can read this in  apache log :
" FastCGI: server "/usr/local/www/fcgi.bin/wwsympa.fcgi" stderr:
Undefined subroutine &main::do_arc_delete called at
/usr/local/www/fcgi.bin/wwsympa.fcgi line 709."

I looked for information about this on the web and I found it could be
related to the sympa known bug number 301 :
"wwsympa/: wwsympa.fcgi: [BugID 301] do_arc_delete() subroutine was
inadvertently removed"
For information, I add this link :
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/NEWS?cvsroot=sympa&rev=1.44.2.6

This seems to have been corrected in newer releases of sympa.

Could you check I am not wrong and make the necessary updates in ports.

Thanks in advance

j_f_b