FreeBSD Port: mod_perl2-2.0.0,2

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Wed May 25 00:37:01 PDT 2005

Lars Eggert wrote:
> On May 23, 2005, at 22:26 , Daniel S. Haischt wrote:
>
>> Lars Eggert wrote:
>>

>>> Try reinstalling the perl port. That error message is in the core   perl
>>> packages.
>>>
>>> Works fine here, and I haven't gotten any other problem reports:
>>

>> Did not help and I do not have any glue what could be the issue ...
>

> Sorry, me neither. This is the only problem report I have for  mod_perl2
> right now. Do you maybe use any funky settings in  make.conf? Try
> reinstalling mod_perl2 and all dependencies from scratch?
>
> Lars

> !DSPAM:4292d063791161329715969!

I did a portupgrade -f -R mod_perl2-2.0.0r5 without any luck :(
For now I won't elaborate any further on the issue.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <me_c at daniel.stefan.haischt.name>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name