FreeBSD Port: openoffice-2.0-devel-2.0.20050521

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Mon May 23 18:04:51 PDT 2005

In Message-ID: <4291D3A7.5060208 at cs.tu-berlin.de>
Bjoern Koenig <bkoenig at cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> I can't find any reference to the latest m105 snapshot. The server

% ftp ooopackages.good-day.net
Connected to ooopackages.good-day.net.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection.
ftp> quit

true.

> ooopackages.good-day.net responds "421 Service not available" since a
> few days and all mirrors resp. openoffice.org offers only m104. Would
> you be so kind and give a working link if it's possible? Shall I be just
> patient? ;-)
yes.

I'll ask administrator about it.

BTW: this site is heavily over loaded. many many people are downloading
source via ports. thanks.
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)