FreeBSD Port: finfo-0.1

Christine F. Maxwell chrima at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:42:20 GMT 2005

     I'm very happy to see my finfo utility included in the FreeBSD ports
collection, but I do have one little nit to pick.  Installing finfo does not
install the finfo man page.  While it may be of little value, badly formatted,
etc... I would very much prefer that the man page (finfo.1.gz) be installed.

P.S. The o-o.org address has not been valid since the domain was stolen from
me by a cybersquatter more than a year ago.  A new version of Finfo, along
with some other similarly trivial utilities will appear on my new site when I
finish organizing it.