help cyrus-sasl-2.1.20 plugins

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at sigpipe.cz
Mon May 16 02:14:15 PDT 2005

# mkyaqoob2005 at yahoo.com / 2005-05-14 06:10:50 -0700:
> I am working on postfix by using freebsd5.3 platform.When i install
> cyrus-sasl-2.1.20 the error has been occoured
>
> stop in /usr/local/cyrus-sasl-2.1.20

> command look like this
>
> $tar zxf  cyrus-sasl-2.1.20.tar.gz
> $cd cyrus-sasl-2.1.20
> $export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql"
> $./configure \

> $make
> #make install
> #ln -s /usr/local/lib/sasl2 /usr/lib/sasl2
> #echo "/usr/local/lib/" >> /etc/ld.so.conf
> #ldconfig

    Please don't spam multiple people with your questions.

    It looks like you are not using the port / package. You should
    know what you're doing if you want to take this route, and it
    appears it's currently above your skills. Last time I used
    Postfix with SASL the ports Worked Just Fine(tm), perhaps they
    will work for you as well.

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/ports.html

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.