GnuGk in FreeBSD ports collection

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Fri May 6 05:43:48 PDT 2005

On Fri, 6 May 2005 14:26:58 +0200
Jan Willamowius <jan at willamowius.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm the project coordinator for the GNU Gatekeeper.
> I noticed that you have it as gatekeeper-2.0.5_2  in the FreeBSD ports
> collection.
>
> Unfortunately that version is pretty old and has a number of bugs.
> Would it be possible to include a current version (eg. 2.2.2) in the
> ports collection ?

The port has no maintainer, so someone has to write a patch for it; and
we all no that Someone is not the quickest person ;-)

I'll try to take a look at it tonight but since I don't use it if
there's something non-trivial to do I'm afraid I won't have the time.

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"