dspam

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Thu May 5 13:33:53 PDT 2005

 [ ports cc'ed to protect my inbox size from similar mails ]

On Thu, 5 May 2005 22:05:48 +0200
Dennis Kjær Jensen <signout at signout.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Sorry to bother you, but could you please upgrade the freebsd port of dspam?
> It is outdated by many versions.

See ports/80442 and ports/80443. The reason it wasn't updated until now
is that 3.4.x contained a *lot* of bugs, both in accuracy, mime-encoding
mangling and return codes sent to MTA when using daemon in LMTP mode
with SMTP delivery (==> mail disappearing).

3.4.5 actually still have an issue with some *rare* emails --> segfault
which took about 4 hours to track down and for which we have now a fix.

Please nicely bug a friendly commiter if you this in the ports ;-)

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"