xfe port and other things

Chris Whitehouse chrisw at gn.apc.org
Tue May 3 13:55:31 PDT 2005

Hi

First thanks very much for fixing the xfe port. I run a free community computer suite using freebsd on abandoned hardware for people who are probably used to ms windows
so when I saw xfe on a linux box I wanted it. The port was broken and I have been trying to get it to work on freebsd so was very pleased to find it had been fixed in a
recent ports cvsup.

I also would like to offer to maintain a port if it can be done with only the most minimal programming skills. If you have something small and simple to start with I would be
keen to give it a go. Please let me know if I can be of any use, I get so much fun and satisfaction out of freebsd it would be nice to put something back.

thanks

Chris