strange abiword problem

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:55:22 PST 2005

Hi;

I have abiword-gnome-2.2.5_2 installed on a FreeBSD 4.11 system.

Starting with the 2.2.4 upgrade, I get an intermittent problem while
typing... Letters disappear or reappear depending on where it is in
the document, and sometimes depending on the font.

I have tried rebuilding Abi and all the dependencies, but it just is not
working right.

Is anyone else seeing a problem like this?  Any other suggestions?