Is the port /usr/ports/www/mplayer-plugin broken?

Mattias Björk mattias.bjork at sydnet.net
Wed Mar 30 14:15:33 PST 2005

Hi there,

When I try to install the port www/mplayer-plugin I get this error after
   I have compiled it and it tries to install it:

cp Source/nsIScriptableMplayerPlugin.xpt mplayerplug-in.xpt
--->  Installing the new version via the port with make flags:
WITH_MOZILLA=fire
fox
===>  Installing for mplayerplug-in-2.80_2
===>   mplayerplug-in-2.80_2 depends on file:
/usr/X11R6/libdata/pkgconfig/firefox-plugin.pc - found
===>   mplayerplug-in-2.80_2 depends on executable: mplayer - found
===>   mplayerplug-in-2.80_2 depends on shared library: X11.6 - found
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if www/mplayer-plugin already installed
mtree: line 1: slash character in file name
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mplayer-plugin.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mplayer-plugin.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portinstall96908.0 make WITH_MOZILLA=firefox reinstall
** Fix the installation problem and try again.
** Listing the failed packages (*:skipped / !:failed)
         ! www/mplayer-plugin    (install error)
--->  Packages processed: 0 done, 0 ignored, 0 skipped and 1 failed

I have resently run cvsup, so that should not be the problem where, did
have the same problem yester day as well. Perhaps somebody could tell me
what is wrong or correct the problem?

Please tell me if im forgetting to mention something importent as well.
But this has nothing to do with the compilation process so it must be a
"port" error.

Best Regards Mattias Björk