enigmail-thunderbird doesn't work with latest thunderbird

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 27 11:00:50 PST 2005

Jose M Rodriguez wrote:

> You can't use enigmail with thunderbird right now.

Jose,

I'm not sure what your motivations are with these posts, but you are quite
simply 100% wrong here. As I posted last night, it works fine if you follow
the instructions in the pkg-message file that prints after 'make install'.

> If you're trying this, you must tweak the enigmail build system to get a
> new extension compatible .xpi (I think this target is allready defined
> and documented).

I agree that this would be a nice goal, where are your patches to implement it?