FreeBSD Port: wine-20050310

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Sun Mar 27 08:08:24 PST 2005

On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 05:36:48PM +0300, Jukka A. Ukkonen wrote:
> It seems wine-20050310 port does not build properly.
> My test system is a 5.4-PRERELEASE, and apparently there should be
> no problem with the system version being too old.
> During make in the ports/emulators/wine directory there is a complaint
> of -lkernel32 not being found, though, and after that the compilation
> gives up.

I didn't have any problems when I built wine-20050310 a few days ago,
using an up-to-date 5.4-PRERELEASE system, with all other installed
ports as well as the ports-tree also being recently updated.

It is probably some local problem with your machine.  Possibly some
port that emulators/wine depends on that is not recent enough.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson
ertr1013 at student.uu.se