missing pkg file

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Thu Mar 24 11:51:50 PST 2005

On Thursday 24 March 2005 10:44, Warren wrote:
> I have been trying to update this file, but none of the sites listed have
> mentioned pkg .. anywhere else where i can d/l this pkg ?

http://www.ricin.com/freebsd/ports/distfiles/PyQt-x11-gpl-3.14.tar.gz

The new port is at http://www.ricin.com/freebsd/ports/x11-toolkits/py-qt (you
could have just changed the portversion in the Makefile you have now and run
'make makesum').

To prevent more unfetchables, from now on I will host the distfiles for this
and related ports myself and be a fallback master site.

Cheers,

Dan

PS. It's a good idea to CC the port's maintainer when reporting breakage or
unfetchable ('make maintainer').