FreeBSD Port: eric-3.3.1_1

Jiawei Ye leafy7382 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:21:40 PST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:13:34 -0700, Steve Valaitis
<steve at digitalnothing.com> wrote:
> What is the status of getting this port up to date with the current release
> of eric, which is at 3.6.2? Also, the location to retrieve eric no longer
> appears to be valid as the project is now hosted at SourceForge, and not the
> die-offenbachs.de site.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
Wow, I thought no one was ever going to use it :)
Currently we are in ports-freeze and py-qt, py-sip both need updates.
I'll stab at eric after the freeze (or would you like to try coming up
with patches? It's fun)

Cheers,

Jiawei
--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming