php5-extensions ports help

Al Arzaga freebsd at arzaga.net
Tue Mar 22 11:59:47 PST 2005

I'd like to continue using the php5-extensions meta port to add modules
to my php install. In this instance, I need php to link to a different
set of odbc libraries instead of the standard unixODBC port's.

If I were to manually compile from source, I would add the following
argument to my ./configure command:

--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr/local/easysoft/unixODBC

Now, how would I do the same thing within the context of the
php5-extensions meta-port implementation?

Thank you.

-Al