Postfix support for IPv6

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Tue Mar 22 09:54:40 PST 2005

Thanks for your efforts in maintaining the postfix port for FreeBSD. As a
maintainer of a few ports, I appreciate that it can be a pain at times.

It looks like there is no IPv6 support (IPv6 + TLS) in the latest
postfix. Any idea when it might be back? I had to back off to the prior
version as I send and receive all of my mail by IPv6 with TLS.

And, when something like this that removes a major bit of functionality
happens, could a note be placed in UPDATING to warn us? I figured it out
when I went almost an hour with no new mail.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)