moving from gs-gnu to gs-gpl

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 10:31:53 PST 2005

--- Jose M Rodriguez <josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es> wrote:

> I don't know of any other PR about drivers on gs-gnu and not in gs-gpl
> and, if this is take, you can allways use WITH_GHOSTSCRIPT_GNU=yes in
> your /etc/make.conf

No, that's not a solution. It surely doen't work for packages and I want the
features in the newer ghostscript.

Incidently, the only reason why this driver is not included in ghostscript is
because the author doesn't want to resign his copyright to the ghostscript
maintainers, he accepted to make it available under the LGPL which should be
enough IMHO.

    Pedro.