gnustep-gui and /proc

Sergei Gnezdov use-reply-to at gnezdov.net
Sun Mar 20 01:23:07 PST 2005

While installing gnustep-gui I faced an error message:

  gnustep-gui requres procfs mounted to build or run.

I think that error message should give some instructions how to
proceed.  It could be nice to warn about security implications as
well.

Makefile diff:

51c51
< IGNORE=               requires procfs mounted to build or run
---