graphics/blender-devel broken with scons-0.96.90

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 19 09:49:12 PST 2005

Michal Varga píše v so 19. 03. 2005 v 18:45 +0100:
> Hi,
> I don't know if someone noticed (I've just subscribed to the list, but
> didn't find any reference in the history) - scons-0.96.90 from Feb 19.
> (devel/scons) breaks the build of graphics/blender-devel.
>
> According to http://www.scons.org/ , the .90 brings a "number of
> extensive changes to internal subsystems", so shouldn't we have left the
> previous version too in the ports collection in such cases?

Yes I noticed it. Any patches to fix blender with new scons are welcome.
I hope next release of blender will be compatible again, otherwise
putting an old scons in the new port would make sense, yes.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

Orfax's hip flask contained Old Janx Spirit, a mixture of potions of
stupidity, paralysis, naivery, ruination, lose memories, confusion,
and slime mold juice, with a twist of lemon.
    - from a post on Angband Community Forum