Blender current ported to 5.3

Henry Kaminski deskdrop at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:58:33 PST 2005

I am excited about getting the current version of blender working on my
system this morning.

Thank you for considering the addition of my work to the ports collection.

I've listed the details below.

Yours truly,
Henry Kaminski

MakeFile

# New ports collection makefile for:   blender 2.36 -freebsd-5.3-i386
# Date created:       17 March 2005
# Whom:               Henry Kaminski
#
# $FreeBSD$
#

PORTNAME=      blender
PORTVERSION=   2.36
CATEGORIES=    graphics
MASTER_SITES=  ftp://blender.org
MAINTAINER=    ports at FreeBSD.org
COMMENT=       This port is a binary maintained by the Blender Foundation. I
just
               made the port work in FreeBSD 5.3 by also installing the port
               /usr/ports/dev/sdl1.2 w/ make install and then typing
./blender to
               start blender in an X window. It works in both Enlightenment
and
               Gnome on my system.

# There is an online manual for blender at blender.org
MANCOMPRESSED= yes