hplip request

Paul J. Pathiakis pathiaki at pathiaki.com
Thu Mar 17 11:29:32 PST 2005

Doug,

	can't ask for more than that.  Thank you!

I only ask as one of my customers bought an HP Photosmart 2610 without
consulting me.   I can't seem to get it to work beyond printing with
the ulpt interface.  So, no scanning and/or faxing.  (I can get the
memory chip interface to mount via the /dev/da0 umass interface.)

The epson stylus 2500 that I have seems capable of all these things as
all the USB interfaces for the various functions are recognized. (ADF,
scanner, etc)

	Thanks, again!

	Paul Pathiakis