pkg_create

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Wed Mar 16 23:25:53 PST 2005

 If this can be fed to pkg_create somehow (-p?  the manpage seems vague
about -p) then perhaps... ?

>/ We're using the ports to install into a special location - I've figured
/>/ out how to make the package via pkg_create, but what I'd really like to
/>/ accomplish is prefixing the actual package name with a marker such as
/>/ "m1-" so we'd have in /var/db/pkg:  m1-packagename-2.1.10_1 or something
/>/ like that.
/>/
/>/ Is this possible through some reasonable means.
/
    Is PKGNAMEPREFIX what you're looking for?

 <http://bash.org/?255991>