gdesklets-sysinfo-0.26_1 AND gdesklets in general

Soeren Larsen soeren at whiteswan.dk
Wed Mar 16 02:11:46 PST 2005

Franz Klammer wrote:
> the missing gtkhtml2-dependency has been added in the meantime.
>
> the port you are searching for is: x11-toolkits/py-gnome-extras.

I cvsup'ed (for the 5th time), completely removed all gdesklets related
stuff and did a reinstall of the StarterBar which then as a dependancy
installs gdesklets itself. However, the py-gnome-extras port isn't
installed as a dependancy so right now I'm installing it manually to see
if that shouldn't fix the problem.....

.. and it did. Is it my system that's acting out or is there a
dependancy bug present here?

// Soeren