complaint

Will Andrews will at csociety.org
Tue Mar 15 15:17:25 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 04:56:17PM -0500, Chuck Robey wrote:
> In the past, I have occaisonally volunteered to do a category, but 8000

I guess that means you haven't looked at how many ports there are
for two years or so...  :)

Unfortunately, it's nontrivial to invert the current approach,
i.e. two conflicting kdelibs ports... and have a separate "enable
cups for kde" port.  You're welcome to provide a fix for that, as
long as your method appears to scale through upgrades.

Also, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Regards,
--
wca