gdesklets-sysinfo-0.26_1

Bachelier Vincent vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 15 13:58:44 PST 2005

I have issue when I install and run gdesklets-sysinfo-0.26_1
I think they miss a dependancy
need disk module, but don't know where to find it ... I don't program in python

a solution ?

here the log:

=== Error in the core! Please report this bug!
exceptions.AttributeError:
'module' object has no attribute 'disk'
in /usr/X11R6/lib/gdesklets/display/TargetMenuItem.py: line 81 f
in /usr/X11R6/lib/gdesklets/display/Display.py: line 842 __handle_configure
in /usr/X11R6/lib/gdesklets/display/Display.py: line 421 __open_configurator
in /usr/X11R6/lib/gdesklets/Controls/Sensors/__init__.py: line 56 __get_configurator
in /usr/X11R6/share/gnome/gdesklets/Sensors/SysInfo/__init__.py: line 50
get_configurator
in /usr/X11R6/share/gnome/gdesklets/Sensors/SysInfo/SysInfo.py: line 16
get_partitions
/usr/X11R6/share/gnome/gdesklets/Sensors/SysInfo/SysInfo.py
   11
   12
   13
   14     def get_partitions(self):
   15
>  16         for dev, mpoint in lib.disk.get_partitions():
   17             self.__parts.append([dev, mpoint])
   18
   19         return self.__parts
   20
   21
   22
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/X11R6/share/gnome/gdesklets/Sensors/SysInfo/__init__.py", line 185, in
__get_sys_info_thread
    self.__sysinfo.set_sys(signal, index)
  File "/usr/X11R6/share/gnome/gdesklets/Sensors/SysInfo/SysInfo.py", line 34, in
set_sys
    os                             = lib.sys.get_os()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'sys'
[...]
Removing "/usr/X11R6/share/gnome/gdesklets/Displays/SysInfo/sysinfo.display" with ID
"id11109234025864573" from the display list.
--
Vincent Bachelier <vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr>
Language    : Francais / English

Citation (fortune):

God is not dead!  He's alive and autographing bibles at Cody's