HEADSUP: ports freeze delay

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 18:51:06 PST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:39:28 +0100, Danny Pansters <danny at ricin.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 15 March 2005 03:04, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
>> expected.

>> take
>> shortening
>> >
>> > I sent a follow up immediately after that.  I mistyped.  It should
>> have
>> > read March 15.
>>
>> I guess I can consider myself lucky then, since my own schedule for KDE
>> 3.4
>> was firmly based on March 25. I guess March 21 will be doable with some
>> stretching...
>

> I was also under the impression that it was the 25th. Please have this
> set in stone next time, and published. It's too unclear now.

marcus actually did sent second message near five to seven minutes or
less, this is a crystal clear in the first place that he has it typo. Are
you telling me that people don't read the second message?

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-February/021207.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-February/021209.html

> Dan

FreeBSD GNOME Team