mldonkey fails on RELENG_4

Eliot Earle sfromley at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 14 16:31:05 PST 2005

Troy wrote:
> I was trying to install mldonkey on RELENG_4 and am running into the
> following. Any clues?
>
> /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk/gPack.cmi is not a compiled interface
> gmake: *** [src/gtk/configwin/configwin_types.cmx] Error 2
> *** Error code 2

The usual mldonkey advice is to get the source and latest patch-sets
from someone like spiralvoice at
http://ftp.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/spiralvoice/ or knocker at
http://knocker.dyndns.org/ (depending on whether you want 2.5_30 or
2.5_16), and not use the ports version at all.

I have no idea how much you know about compiling this thing, but if you
need help mail me and I'll send you a full set of instructions.

Good luck.

--
Spadge
"Intoccabile"