mail/mailman WITH_HTDIG: Unfetchable patch?

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Sat Mar 12 06:33:05 PST 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 01:43 pm, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> Looks like www.openinfo.co.uk has had a hardware failure, and the mailman
> archives are not available.
>
> The patches are on SourceForge, and we need to update to pull the 2.1.5
> versions.
>
> Do we have fetch targets for doing SourceForge patch pulls?
I've put the 2.1.5 versions of the patch on my webserver:

http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/htdig-2.1.5-0.1.patch.gz
http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/indexing-2.1.5-0.1.patch.gz

these are as pulled from Sourceforge.

www.openinfo.co.uk still appears to be having issues.

Can these be put somewhere on the FreeBSD cluster, and the port updated to use
them instead of the 2.1.4 versions?

(I can't really test them at the moment, but it should just work).

Phone: +1 214-351-4152                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611