qmail PR

Renato Botelho rbgarga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:34:41 PST 2005

Hi All,

I made a new slave port to qmail, this is qmail + spamcontrol
collection of patches, how you can see on PR 77637. But, before this
PR is commited, there is other PR that needs to be commited, is a
dependency, this PR is 77553.

I made this 77553 PR on March 15, and try to contact lioux many times,
but until now I got no answers. Ports freeze is comming soon and I
would like, if possible, to see this port commited before this.

Could anyone commit this PR 77553?? I think it can be considered
maintainer timeout.

thanks in advance
--
Renato Botelho