FreeBSD Port: pam_mysql-0.5_1 -> 0.6
phpclub at rambler.ru
Tue Jun 28 21:37:36 GMT 2005
pam-mysql is back! ;-)
Compile 0.6 on FreeBSD 5.4 - OK.
fter days of silence since the last release, we're finally back!
The upcoming release, version 0.6, features the cool hybrid of
contributions by many people and tons of bug fixes. The complete list
of the changes is as follows:
* Adopted autoconf / automake for build system. (moriyoshi)
* Portable MD5 support by using OpenSSL / Cyrus-SASL. (moriyoshi)
* MySQL library detection. (moriyoshi)
* Added RPM spec file. (moriyoshi)
* Tidied up the entire code for security and maintainability.
* Modified log output to be more verbose. (moriyoshi)
* Changed log facility type to LOG_AUTHPRIV as per the
recommendation in the PAM documentation. Falls back to LOG_AUTH on the
platform that lacks it. (moriyoshi)
* Added support for unix socket and non-default ports.
* Added account management and authentication token alteration
* Remove default values for string parameters for the sake of
* Enhanced SQL logging function to log session state as well.
* Solaris support. (moriyoshi)
More information about the freebsd-ports