bug in patching phase of cups-pstoraster

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Tue Jun 28 17:49:24 GMT 2005

El Martes, 28 de Junio de 2005 14:35, Thierry Herbelot escribió:
> Le Tuesday 28 June 2005 13:37, Jose M Rodriguez a écrit :
> > El Martes, 28 de Junio de 2005 12:36, Thierry Herbelot escribió:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have here a R/O shared ports tree, under the /files2 mount
> > > point. A symbolic link points from /usr/ports to /files2/ports
> >
> > This is not enough.  You must define PORTSDIR.
>
> This is indeed a work-around, but this is the first port where I saw
> this kind of problem (and I have some *hundreds* of ports which build
> correctly without setting PORTSDIR).

No, that's how this works.  I can also point to several ports that uses
this kind of construct that will break without PORTSDIR.

This is pointed by ports(7) and the notes on ${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.port.mk.

I can make the construct based on CURDIR, but this is the most often see
form of doing depends.

--
  josemi