FreeBSD Port: asterisk-1.0.7_7

Jan Baggen jbaggen at ip2.nl
Thu Jun 23 12:50:25 GMT 2005

Asterisk 1.0.8 is released!! Please update ports.

 -- chan_zap
    -- Asterisk will now also look in the regular context for the fax
extension while
       executing a macro.  Previously, for this to work, the fax extension
would have
       to be included in the macro definition.
    -- On some systems, ALERTING will be sent after PROCEEDING, so code has
been
       added to account for this case.
    -- If no extension is specified on an overlap call, the 's' extension
will be used.
 -- chan_sip
    -- We no longer send a "to" tag on "100 Trying" messages, as it is
inappropriate
       to do so.
    -- We now respond correctly to an invite for T.38 with a "488 Not
acceptable here"
    -- We now discard saved tags on 401/407 responses in case the provider
we're talking
       to tries to pull a dirty trick on us and change it.
    -- rtptimeout options will now be correctly set on a peer basis rather
than only global
 -- chan_mgcp
    -- Fixed setting of accountcode
    -- Fixed where *67 to block callerid only worked for first call
 -- chan_agent
    -- We now will not pass audio until the agent has acked the call if the
configuration
       is set up for the agent to do so.
 -- chan_alsa
    -- Fixed problems with the unloading of this module
 -- res_agi
    -- A fix has been added to prevent calls from being hung up when more
than one
       call is executing an AGI script calling the GET DATA command.
    -- AGI scripts will now continue to run even if a file was not found
with the
       GET DATA command.
    -- When calling SAY NUMBER with a number like 09, we will now say "nine"
instead
       of "zero"
 -- app_dial
    -- There was a problem where text frames would not be forwarded before
the channel
       has been answered.
 -- app_disa
    -- Fixed the timeout used when no password is set
 -- app_queue
    -- Distinctive ring has been fixed to work for queue members
  -- rtp
    -- Fixed a logic error when setting the "rtpchecksums" option
 -- say.c
    -- A problem has been fixed with saying the date in Spanish.
 -- Makefile
    -- A line was missing for the autosupport script that caused "make rpm"
to fail
 -- format_wav_gsm
    -- Fixed a problem with wav formatting that prevented files from being
played
       in some media players
 -- pbx_spool
    -- Fixed if the last line of text in a file for the call spool did not
contain
       a new line, it would not be processed
 -- logger
    -- Fixed the logger so that color escape sequences wouldn't be sent to
the logs
 -- format_sln
    -- A lot of changes were made to correctly handle signed linear format
on
       big endian machines
 -- asterisk.conf
     -- fix 'highpriority' option for asterisk.conf

---
Jan Baggen - jbaggen at ip2.nl
IP2 Internet BV / http://www.ip2.nl