compiling mysql query browser

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at sigpipe.cz
Mon Jun 20 10:56:52 GMT 2005

# hubert.adgie at awape.fr / 2005-06-17 16:25:21 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to install mysql query browser from source (1.1.11, get from
> www.mysql.com) and I get blocked.
>
> make hang in "Making all in gtksourceview"

> make  all-recursive
> Making all in gtksourceview
> echo "#include \"gtksourceview-marshal.h\"" > gtksourceview-marshal.c &&
>  /usr/local/bin/glib-genmarshal  --body --prefix=gtksourceview_marshal
> >> gtksourceview-marshal.c

    I would guess that the all target rule in gtksourceview/Makefile
    contains a macro that doesn't get expanded. What port are you
    talking about? Or are you building this from source? Then you'll
    probably need to use gmake instead of make. In that case, what does
    this have to do with ports, and in either case, what does this have
    to do with databases?

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.